You want your home state in a state as possible is not it? No exception to the furniture are made of stainless steel, here is an easy way of cleaning the stainless steel so shiny as new as follows :
- Baking soda and water. Mix baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply this all over the sink and rub with fine steel wool. It even helps reduce scratches from the bottom of the sink. Wash with cold water and wipe dry with a cotton cloth. This helps you look shiny sink.
- Alcohol. Rub some amount of alcohol in the bottom of your sink, it helps to remove rust.
- Soda. Soda helps to remove rust with bubble effect and works very well on the rusty steel sink. You only need to pour a bottle of soda and a lap after a while. It also helps to remove stains caused by water.
- Olive oil. This trick is a clever way of cleaning your stainless steel sink clean of stains and scratches. All you have to do is apply a little olive oil on a paper towel and use it to clean the sink. This helps you to remain shiny for several weeks before washing again.
- Vinegar. Vinegar is a great disinfects which will help remove hard water stains from your stainless steel sink. This expel odors from the sink. Use the same way to clean with a cloth dipped in vinegar and wipe.