One of the things that makes trouble at home is the blockage of waterways, whether it drains from the bathroom or the kitchen sink and sink.
The channel is usually clogged by some types of waste, including the former soap and leftover food. Here are three types of simple cleaning can be done to expedite the flow of water in the sewer. The natural ingredients in addition to making the channel the water into a smooth, also can treat and clean the sink or a place to wash your dishes.
1. Baking soda
- Enter the hot water into the drain pipe is approximately one to two liters and let stand for 20 minutes, try as long as it drains should not be used first.
- Add powder baking soda and leave overnight.
- You can also add vinegar with baking soda as well, then pour into drains.
- A day later pour the hot water into the channel to remove the remains of a blockage.
If water is slow to drain sangant try to pour a few drops of vinegar into the sink pipe, then let stand for 25 minutes.
Pour hot water into the hole.
- To remove residual particles from the clogged pipe using a stick, to clean properly.
- Repeat once again pour hot water in the channel.
- If the channel is still clogged, repeat the process until the pipe cleaner completely clogged again.
3. Lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice with baking soda and pour it into the drain.
- Allow the mixture to seep inside the channel for 30 minutes.
- Do this every day to prevent blockage of waterways kitchen.
- Make sure you clean the sink to avoid food waste particles into the pipe.
Tips to prevent blockage of the channel:
- Do not let trash escape enter the channel by placing the strainer with small holes.
- Before washing the dishes, separate trash from cutlery, like the rest of rice, vegetables, and other food waste including coffee grounds and tea.
- diligent clean the filter on the sink.
Similarly, information on How to Fix Water Channels The Clogged Naturally, may be useful for you.