Having a quality home with a healthy and comfortable living conditions is a dream of every homeowner. Often the process of making homes are not just designing, manufacturing, and occupied it alone. Changes and adjustments will always be there. A healthy home is a house with good air circulation, free from pests and diseases, made from environmentally friendly materials but has good resistance to weather conditions, as well as the often forgotten is friendly in the utilization of electrical energy. While the sense of comfort of the dwelling will be relative to some people, because it relates to the ability of the home to accommodate the needs of the occupants of the residence.
Improving the quality of the house will contribute to improving the quality of life of its inhabitants. Creating a home with a healthy and comfortable environment sometimes do not cost much. There are always tips and ways to save money in designing or renovating a house while utilizing a variety of resources that have been provided by the surrounding nature. Here are some tips that can anada do to improve the quality of housing to become more healthy and comfortable.
Ways Improve Quality Homes :
- Decorate the fence with vines that will help create a cool atmosphere.
- Planting large trees to increase the supply of oxygen in the home environment, it will add to the freshness of the house.
- Take advantage of the waste water to the maximum. This can be done by creating a water filtration system in the home environment, and then the water used for watering plants.
- Create adequate ventilation. Air will always do the circulation of a high pressure (cold) to a low pressure (heat). If you can take advantage of this principle in the design of the house ventilation system, then you will create unhealthy air conditions in the home as well as reduce the use of air conditioning.
- Replace the filter mosquitoes in the air vents to prevent mosquitoes from entering the house.
- Design houses (windows, doors, sunroof, and the like) to be able to enter the light in sufficient quantities every day. In addition to saving electricity for lighting function during the day, while reducing excessive humidity room.That’s a few tips that you can use to improve the health and comfort of the home so that the quality of a good home can be created and better than the previous conditions. Do it gradually while assessing the needs of each occupant to their home.