Non-stick pan is one of the best inventions in the world of kitchen equipment. With this pot or pan, cooking so much easier. Anyway pans and other cooking utensils are labeled non-stick was deliberately created to produce healthier foods, because it means reducing the amount of oil used. Besides, it also saves time to wash and clean.
With all the advantages, it is also important to maintain a non-stick pots and pans to remain durable so it can be used for a long time.
When the bottom of the pot or pan is no black crust, use citrun to clean.
Cook the water that has been given citrun and wading along the charred kitchen appliance. Afterwards, wash with soap as usual, to release the black crust, so the cookware will come back clean.
In addition there are some habits that should be avoided with non-stick pot or pan you:
1. Do not cut meat, vegetables or other ingredients in the pot or pan with a knife metai, because it will result in scratches on the surface. Although only a few scratches, but still able to make a pot or pan is rusty.
2. Use the equipment of rubber or silicone spatula to take food from the pot or pan so as not to cause scratches.
3. Changes in water temperature drastically, for example in case of a very hot frying pan directly doused cold water can cause damage to the shape layer, so they can not be used again for cooking. After use, you should let the skillet cool completely before it dipped into the water to be washed.
4. Fiber dishwasher generally quite hard to wash all equipment nonstick. As a result, non-stick cookware so damaged. We recommend washing by hand and then immediately wipe it dry. Make sure it is completely dry before storing.
5. Almost all non-stick cookware is designed to cook over low heat to medium. The heat that is too high may result in non-stick coating melt or blister, thus making the pan to be damaged.
6. To maintain and make it a long life, it’s good to read the rules of use of heat that can be used by each of the equipment. Each brand would have different rules
Hopefully, this information may be useful for you in caring for your kitchen appliances.